How my wife forced me to suck her menstrual blood- Man tells court

An Agege Customary Court, Lagos has granted a divorce request made by a complainant, Idongesit Etuk, who alleged that his wife forced him...


Image result for divorce in court

An Agege Customary Court, Lagos has granted a divorce request made by a complainant, Idongesit Etuk, who alleged that his wife forced him to suck her vagina during her menstrual period.

The complainant, who accused his wife, Blessing of being demonic told court president, Phillips Williams, that the 40-year-old woman often insists on having sex during her monthly discharge.

This had gone on for so many years according to a bitter Etuk.

“My wife is demonic. For several years, she will insist that we have sex when she is having her monthly flow.

“I didn’t have issues with that at first because she is my wife and I vowed to love her but things got out of hand when she will always insist that I give her a blow job.

“Initially, I did not take her serious but she threatened to divorce me and take out two children along with her, if I don’t give her what she asks for.

“Please, I am tired of the union. If she is not in a secret cult, how can I suck her blood when I did not have any spiritual covenant with her?

“My wife is also abusive and arrogant. She lacks respect for my family,” he said.

Blessing however refuted her husband's claim, stating that she has never forced him into the act of cunninglingus.

“I still love my husband and I cannot bear to leave without him.

“My children cannot leave without a father at such tender age.

“I do not force him. I asked him only once and when he disagreed, I did not bother him again.”

Her explanation proved to be insufficient as far as the court president was concerned.

ALSO READ: Man molests wife who refused to worship family idol

Williams granted the complainant his request for divorce after determining the complainant unsafe following his past encounter with Blessing.

He ruled that the respondent will have custody of their children while Etuk, who will have access to the children offers financial support. //

COMMENTS

$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$readmore=hide

Name

2face idibia 2kriss 50 cent 7th richest man AKA Amber Rose Angelina joilie Ariana Grande Article Basketball Beyonce Brymo Cait Chelsea Chris Brown Christiana Milian Ciara comedy skit Comic series Cristiano ronaldo Cynthia Morgan D'Banj Danity Kane Davido Dj spinall Doy Drake Emma Nyra ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS Femi Branch Flavour Floyd mayweather FOOTBALL Gist guest post health tips iyanya Janet Jackson Jaywon Jhybo Juliet Kanu Kanye West Karrueche Tran Kate Hudson Kay switch Kendall Lady Gaga Lil kesh Mariah carey Mark Zuckerberg Mc Galaxy Mercy Johnson Messi Mikel obi Miley cyrus Mr 2kay Much potential Music news NHL Nicki Minaj Nollywood Omotola OTHERS P-square Patorankng Praiz Psquare Qdot Reekado banks Reminisce Rex Rhamzan Rita Dominic Rugby Sean Tizzle Selebobo Selena gomez Serena Williams Seyi shay Shatta Wale Shoutoutz SHOWBIZ sina rambo Skales Skuki Small Doctor Sossick sponsored posts Sport SPORTS StoneBwoy TENNIS The kardashians Tilla Man Tiwa savage Toke Makinwa Toyin Aimakhu Victoria Kimani Video Waje Wande Coal Wiz Khalifa Wizkid Ycee
false
ltr
item
POSH RANKING: How my wife forced me to suck her menstrual blood- Man tells court
How my wife forced me to suck her menstrual blood- Man tells court
http://ift.tt/2a9cNNG
POSH RANKING
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/2017/02/how-my-wife-forced-me-to-suck-her.html
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/2017/02/how-my-wife-forced-me-to-suck-her.html
true
3304062897266938604
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy