Two months ago, actress Victoria Inyama expressed displeasure over Tonto Dikeh apology to Mercy Johnson . Read what she wrote then Af...

After viewing Tonto’s ‘bare it all’ interview, Victoria has apologised. Read what she wrote below.
“Righting my Wrong
. Somtochukwu, I have been beside myself since I saw your interview with @zukiliciouz,…………………………….:I know what it feels like
I know, I know and I am sorry, I apologise. Aside d DMs, Am speechless. But pls my darling, that smile, I want to keep seeing that smile. You are Beautiful. You are Awesome. Love love oh love. Why does it have to hurt so bad sometimes
But hey, We here still. You are Blessed @tontolet #prizeoffame #love #loving #laughing #learning #livingHave a blessed day ma darlings. We live to Learn cause a life without lessons is an empty epilogue
❤”
The post Victoria Inyama tenders apology to Tonto Dikeh appeared first on .
// //
