Emotional story of burn survivor and her baby girl

This burn survivor has gone viral for her touching story.According to Compassion IG page Carmen was 6 months pregnant when she faced se...

This burn survivor has gone viral for her touching story.According to Compassion IG page
Carmen was 6 months pregnant when she faced severe burns that changed her life forever.
.
“The reality is that I still don’t know what happened. I was used to driving the motorcycle,” says Carmen. “I reacted when I found myself on the ground covered in fire. I put out the fire on my body by myself. Nobody helped me.
.
When I got to the hospital in Santo Domingo, the doctor told me that he had to amputate my left arm immediately because it was too burned, but the only thing I thought about was my baby. I was just a few weeks from completing seven months of my #pregnancy.
.
I thank God that today I have my daughter and also my arm, even though I can’t use it. My baby is healthy, has a good weight, is very clever and is almost walking. Sometimes I get sad, but I give thanks to the Lord because probably if I had not had that accident, I wouldn’t have a family as the Child Survival program family is for me.”
.
Of 12 people hospitalized at the burn unit while Carmen was there, she was the only survivor. Her daughter, Karla, weighed only one-and-a-half pounds at birth, but they both continue to recover and preserve. 🇩🇴❤️
//

COMMENTS

$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$readmore=hide

Name

2face idibia 2kriss 50 cent 7th richest man AKA Amber Rose Angelina joilie Ariana Grande Article Basketball Beyonce Brymo Cait Chelsea Chris Brown Christiana Milian Ciara comedy skit Comic series Cristiano ronaldo Cynthia Morgan D'Banj Danity Kane Davido Dj spinall Doy Drake Emma Nyra ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS Femi Branch Flavour Floyd mayweather FOOTBALL Gist guest post health tips iyanya Janet Jackson Jaywon Jhybo Juliet Kanu Kanye West Karrueche Tran Kate Hudson Kay switch Kendall Lady Gaga Lil kesh Mariah carey Mark Zuckerberg Mc Galaxy Mercy Johnson Messi Mikel obi Miley cyrus Mr 2kay Much potential Music news NHL Nicki Minaj Nollywood Omotola OTHERS P-square Patorankng Praiz Psquare Qdot Reekado banks Reminisce Rex Rhamzan Rita Dominic Rugby Sean Tizzle Selebobo Selena gomez Serena Williams Seyi shay Shatta Wale Shoutoutz SHOWBIZ sina rambo Skales Skuki Small Doctor Sossick sponsored posts Sport SPORTS StoneBwoy TENNIS The kardashians Tilla Man Tiwa savage Toke Makinwa Toyin Aimakhu Victoria Kimani Video Waje Wande Coal Wiz Khalifa Wizkid Ycee
false
ltr
item
POSH RANKING: Emotional story of burn survivor and her baby girl
Emotional story of burn survivor and her baby girl
http://ift.tt/2kBoqUI
POSH RANKING
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/2017/12/emotional-story-of-burn-survivor-and.html
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/2017/12/emotional-story-of-burn-survivor-and.html
true
3304062897266938604
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy