Frank Edwards shares inspiring poverty story

Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Frank Edwards , has revealed how things were tough for him at a time. On his Instagram page, the singer sh...

Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Frank Edwards, has revealed how things were tough for him at a time.

On his Instagram page, the singer shared that he sold okpa (a native Igbo food) for about ten years and it was always his breakfast as well as dinner every day.

Presently, he is having a good life and well connected in the society.

Read his note below:

“You see this here it’s called okpa. My mum was making it and we were both selling it. This was my breakfast and dinner everyday. The process of making it was ridiculous. My mum used fire wood and I was the one fanning the fire because kerosene was a luxury.

“So I had smoke entering my eyes five hours everyday for over ten years except on Sundays. My eyes were always red until it became permanent then I started having eye problem because I was always rubbing my eyes with dirty hands trying to clear the smoke..

“I didn’t understand why my vision was blurred and my mum had same issue too with her eyes, but regardless we still hit the road to sell.

“BUT GUESS WHAT THAT WAS WHEN I DEVELOPED A STRONG & NATURAL BUSINESS MINDSET, I KNEW A LOT ABOUT MONEY EARLY. I KNEW HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO BUY, I KNEW THAT SMOKE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP ME, I KNEW THE ONES THAT BUY ON CREDIT AND NEVER PAY SO I ONLY GO TO THEM WHEN THE MARKET IS SO BAD . BECAUSE ITS BETTER TO SELL ON CREDIT THAN TO HAVE IT SPOIL. WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH TODAY IS A TRAINING , THOUGH IT MAY LOOK LIKE SUFFERING. DON’T LOOK FOR EASY WAY OUT , GO THROUGH IT AND COME OUT TOUGHER!

“Though today I have permanent red eyes to the point when some people see me they ask ‘Do you smoke?’ I’m like God forbid! Sometimes it hurts, but most times I laugh because I’m like ‘ IF ONLY YOU KNOW.’ I am a happy man and I have enough pages in my book of testimony to encourage my children. GO THROUGH IT AND ADD PAGES TO YOUR TESTIMONY BOOK! YOUR BLESSING IS READY WAITING, YOU ARE ONLY BEING TRAINED TO HANDLE IT.”

The post Frank Edwards shares inspiring poverty story appeared first on .



// //

COMMENTS

$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$readmore=hide

Name

2face idibia 2kriss 50 cent 7th richest man AKA Amber Rose Angelina joilie Ariana Grande Article Basketball Beyonce Brymo Cait Chelsea Chris Brown Christiana Milian Ciara comedy skit Comic series Cristiano ronaldo Cynthia Morgan D'Banj Danity Kane Davido Dj spinall Doy Drake Emma Nyra ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS Femi Branch Flavour Floyd mayweather FOOTBALL Gist guest post health tips iyanya Janet Jackson Jaywon Jhybo Juliet Kanu Kanye West Karrueche Tran Kate Hudson Kay switch Kendall Lady Gaga Lil kesh Mariah carey Mark Zuckerberg Mc Galaxy Mercy Johnson Messi Mikel obi Miley cyrus Mr 2kay Much potential Music news NHL Nicki Minaj Nollywood Omotola OTHERS P-square Patorankng Praiz Psquare Qdot Reekado banks Reminisce Rex Rhamzan Rita Dominic Rugby Sean Tizzle Selebobo Selena gomez Serena Williams Seyi shay Shatta Wale Shoutoutz SHOWBIZ sina rambo Skales Skuki Small Doctor Sossick sponsored posts Sport SPORTS StoneBwoy TENNIS The kardashians Tilla Man Tiwa savage Toke Makinwa Toyin Aimakhu Victoria Kimani Video Waje Wande Coal Wiz Khalifa Wizkid Ycee
false
ltr
item
POSH RANKING: Frank Edwards shares inspiring poverty story
Frank Edwards shares inspiring poverty story
https://www.36ng.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/D7DA7925-2476-4900-AE08-317910A79287.jpeg
POSH RANKING
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/2018/03/frank-edwards-shares-inspiring-poverty.html
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/2018/03/frank-edwards-shares-inspiring-poverty.html
true
3304062897266938604
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy