Nigerian lady writes emotional letter to her ex-boyfriend, he replies

Nigerian lady writes emotional letter to her ex-boyfriend, he replies A Nigerian lady identified as Akpanisi Chibuzor Christabel, has w...

Nigerian lady writes emotional letter to her ex-boyfriend, he replies

A Nigerian lady identified as Akpanisi Chibuzor Christabel, has written an emotional letter to her ex-boyfriend on his birthday. In the letter which was an open one, she wrote about his amazing qualities as she expressed how saddened she is that they won’t be able to spend the rest of their lives together as planned.

”LETTER TO A REX

A solid soul that has no comparison. Your strategic way of doing things is unnegotiable and incomparable. A radical giver at all times. Your sympathetic heart speaks good volumes.

You are,

The smile behind so many smiles, The tear behind so many tears,The laughter behind so many laughs, The sorrow behind so many sorrows, The motivator behind so many motivators, The laxity behind so many lazy ass.

I have not come here to eulogise of what is untrue about you… You are one person who would put own-happiness first,though the world may think you selfish, but you understand that philosophy of life about not living to impress people.

And you know BIRTHDAYS are one of those days set aside for people we cherish to be remembered. Therefore, I remember you today because of the special position you held in my life.

You know,I remember us planning forever together but then I heard that it’s common that things don’t go according to plan, maybe that’s it or probably, what we hard was so rare…

You once said,”beautiful things always come last” Therefore,as you celebrate another Nativity, let me be the last person to pray this prayer with you……. None of your expectations shall be cut short… Your comfort zone shall never go dry…. The struggles of your hands shall be blessed.. And the prayers on your lips shall be answered. May you have many more BIRTHDAYS to celebrate.

Will the world think me weird if I say, “I LOVE YOU”??? HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY Obikwelu chibuzor MacAnthony. Age massively…..”.

Nigerian lady writes emotional letter to her ex-boyfriend, he replies

Surprisingly, Rex replied her by letting her know that her gesture was the most special gift he received on his birthday.

”I tried making a reaction on this post, I had options to like, love, haha, wow, sad and anger, I was gonna like it anyways but I really loved, it was really so amazing I really needed that wow reaction button but then watching this picture and remembering this memorable day at trig point with Louis Adoh, Mozie Arinze, Valentine Sure Boy Obikwelu, Adoh Lawrence, I also needed that ‘haha’ reaction, reading further into the caption, I had so many reflections and for a second I needed to use the ‘sad’ key.

In all the only reaction I didn’t feel was angry. At the end of it all I just had to love this post.

This is the most special gift I received today and I gladly embrace it with a hug and a kiss to your forehead in reminisce of beautiful moments well shared.

At the end its all joy and greater joy….you are the biggest thing that ever happened to my earthly existence, the best human I ever known and the most intelligent, brilliant female probably on the face of the earth….with a heart filled with so much joy and a soul groomed with so much excitement…..

Will the earth think I’m stupid if I say “I LOVE YOU too

Now tell me, if this isn’t beautiful?”.

Follow @kemifilanisblog

#BBNaija: Cee-C was rude to Tobi because she loves him too much – Dabota Lawson

More

COMMENTS

$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$readmore=hide

Name

2face idibia 2kriss 50 cent 7th richest man AKA Amber Rose Angelina joilie Ariana Grande Article Basketball Beyonce Brymo Cait Chelsea Chris Brown Christiana Milian Ciara comedy skit Comic series Cristiano ronaldo Cynthia Morgan D'Banj Danity Kane Davido Dj spinall Doy Drake Emma Nyra ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS Femi Branch Flavour Floyd mayweather FOOTBALL Gist guest post health tips iyanya Janet Jackson Jaywon Jhybo Juliet Kanu Kanye West Karrueche Tran Kate Hudson Kay switch Kendall Lady Gaga Lil kesh Mariah carey Mark Zuckerberg Mc Galaxy Mercy Johnson Messi Mikel obi Miley cyrus Mr 2kay Much potential Music news NHL Nicki Minaj Nollywood Omotola OTHERS P-square Patorankng Praiz Psquare Qdot Reekado banks Reminisce Rex Rhamzan Rita Dominic Rugby Sean Tizzle Selebobo Selena gomez Serena Williams Seyi shay Shatta Wale Shoutoutz SHOWBIZ sina rambo Skales Skuki Small Doctor Sossick sponsored posts Sport SPORTS StoneBwoy TENNIS The kardashians Tilla Man Tiwa savage Toke Makinwa Toyin Aimakhu Victoria Kimani Video Waje Wande Coal Wiz Khalifa Wizkid Ycee
false
ltr
item
POSH RANKING: Nigerian lady writes emotional letter to her ex-boyfriend, he replies
Nigerian lady writes emotional letter to her ex-boyfriend, he replies
https://www.kemifilani.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/a3-68.jpg
POSH RANKING
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/2018/04/nigerian-lady-writes-emotional-letter.html
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/2018/04/nigerian-lady-writes-emotional-letter.html
true
3304062897266938604
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy