Olamide Reveals He Has Been In A Relationship For 17 Years

Nigerian rapper and label owner, Olamide Adedeji popularly known by his first name, Olamide . He has also been called some other names ove...

Nigerian rapper and label owner, Olamide Adedeji popularly known by his first name, Olamide. He has also been called some other names over the years including Young Erikina, Yahoo Boy No Laptop and also Baddo, but the latter stands out.

Olamide’s story can be likened to the story of someone who rose from obscurity to prominence and has since stuck at the top by consistently putting in work.

In an recent interview with Sunday Scoop, the 27-year-old rapper offered some insight into his love life. With a smile lighting up his face, he said,

“I’ve actually been in a relationship for about 17 years now. As a matter of fact, she’s the most important reason I am where I am today. Her name is music.”

On what has been his driving force over the years, he said,

“My major motivation comes from knowing that I came from the bottom, and I don’t want to go back there. I want to live a good life, and because of that, my working life is a relentless grind. I don’t want to go broke, and I don’t want anybody to look down on me. I’m still on top of my game because I don’t see myself as everything. I take advice from my mum, manager, and label mates, and they always help. They’re responsible for some of my ideas. Some things that people see and think is all about Baddo is actually their brainwork.”

Speaking further, he said,

“I didn’t start out to be an average artiste, I wanted to stand out. Right now, I’m living my dreams. All I can say is that my life right now is a dream come true.”

The post Olamide Reveals He Has Been In A Relationship For 17 Years appeared first on .



// //

COMMENTS

$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$readmore=hide

Name

2face idibia 2kriss 50 cent 7th richest man AKA Amber Rose Angelina joilie Ariana Grande Article Basketball Beyonce Brymo Cait Chelsea Chris Brown Christiana Milian Ciara comedy skit Comic series Cristiano ronaldo Cynthia Morgan D'Banj Danity Kane Davido Dj spinall Doy Drake Emma Nyra ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS Femi Branch Flavour Floyd mayweather FOOTBALL Gist guest post health tips iyanya Janet Jackson Jaywon Jhybo Juliet Kanu Kanye West Karrueche Tran Kate Hudson Kay switch Kendall Lady Gaga Lil kesh Mariah carey Mark Zuckerberg Mc Galaxy Mercy Johnson Messi Mikel obi Miley cyrus Mr 2kay Much potential Music news NHL Nicki Minaj Nollywood Omotola OTHERS P-square Patorankng Praiz Psquare Qdot Reekado banks Reminisce Rex Rhamzan Rita Dominic Rugby Sean Tizzle Selebobo Selena gomez Serena Williams Seyi shay Shatta Wale Shoutoutz SHOWBIZ sina rambo Skales Skuki Small Doctor Sossick sponsored posts Sport SPORTS StoneBwoy TENNIS The kardashians Tilla Man Tiwa savage Toke Makinwa Toyin Aimakhu Victoria Kimani Video Waje Wande Coal Wiz Khalifa Wizkid Ycee
false
ltr
item
POSH RANKING: Olamide Reveals He Has Been In A Relationship For 17 Years
Olamide Reveals He Has Been In A Relationship For 17 Years
http://ift.tt/2fMsg7l
POSH RANKING
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/2017/02/olamide-reveals-he-has-been-in.html
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/2017/02/olamide-reveals-he-has-been-in.html
true
3304062897266938604
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy