Stop Writing About Me – Tonto Dikeh Begs Nollywood Actor

An upcoming actor Uche Maduagwu has been claiming to know Tonto Dikeh on social media for a while, writing about her marriage and other th...

An upcoming actor Uche Maduagwu has been claiming to know Tonto Dikeh on social media for a while, writing about her marriage and other things.

Tonto, whose son turn 1 on Friday has  asked Uche to stop writing about him as she doesn’t know him or spoken to him before. Read her plead below

Hi Uche it’s been brought to my knowledge about Our suppose friendship and About me opening up to you about My life..First of i appreciate you as I see Actor written on your page,this post is not TO ridicule you or non of that but Please I beg you to stop!!

I don’t have friends,I don’t speak to people about my life Be it good or bad..Yes I will love to be your friend someday as I will never be one to judge or condemn BUT FOR NOW we are not Cos we don’t know each other..WE don’t even have our digits to talk more of TO have Phone call conversations!!!

Please I have a son I am living for and I want him to grow up to love and respect me and his father no matter what,Not to discredit YOU I have read incredible stuffs off your page but this isn’t Healthy for me and my Baby ATM..

I also understand that we have too many imposters as Tonto Dikeh,Just to make excuses for all of this.Maybe you are been scammed thinking you are talking to me but MY COLLEAGUE AM A SIMPLE Lil girl who minds her business and keeps away from People..

Please do this as a birthday gift for my son,Make it right!! LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS,this is hurting too many people..Please I beg of you

It’s your page I can’t tell you what to post and not to but am begging you to stop personalizing your messages Like I said..

Remember this post isn’t to bring you down,I Wld love to be your friend someday but Am not the friend you have now you are speaking with..God bless you for understanding why this post has to go Up here..I will be deleting this ASAP••• I love you with the love of God and I pray you take this well..Thank you so much Mr

The post Stop Writing About Me – Tonto Dikeh Begs Nollywood Actor appeared first on .



// //

COMMENTS

$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$readmore=hide

Name

2face idibia 2kriss 50 cent 7th richest man AKA Amber Rose Angelina joilie Ariana Grande Article Basketball Beyonce Brymo Cait Chelsea Chris Brown Christiana Milian Ciara comedy skit Comic series Cristiano ronaldo Cynthia Morgan D'Banj Danity Kane Davido Dj spinall Doy Drake Emma Nyra ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS Femi Branch Flavour Floyd mayweather FOOTBALL Gist guest post health tips iyanya Janet Jackson Jaywon Jhybo Juliet Kanu Kanye West Karrueche Tran Kate Hudson Kay switch Kendall Lady Gaga Lil kesh Mariah carey Mark Zuckerberg Mc Galaxy Mercy Johnson Messi Mikel obi Miley cyrus Mr 2kay Much potential Music news NHL Nicki Minaj Nollywood Omotola OTHERS P-square Patorankng Praiz Psquare Qdot Reekado banks Reminisce Rex Rhamzan Rita Dominic Rugby Sean Tizzle Selebobo Selena gomez Serena Williams Seyi shay Shatta Wale Shoutoutz SHOWBIZ sina rambo Skales Skuki Small Doctor Sossick sponsored posts Sport SPORTS StoneBwoy TENNIS The kardashians Tilla Man Tiwa savage Toke Makinwa Toyin Aimakhu Victoria Kimani Video Waje Wande Coal Wiz Khalifa Wizkid Ycee
false
ltr
item
POSH RANKING: Stop Writing About Me – Tonto Dikeh Begs Nollywood Actor
Stop Writing About Me – Tonto Dikeh Begs Nollywood Actor
http://ift.tt/2fybWd8
POSH RANKING
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/2017/02/stop-writing-about-me-tonto-dikeh-begs.html
https://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/
http://poshranking.blogspot.com/2017/02/stop-writing-about-me-tonto-dikeh-begs.html
true
3304062897266938604
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy